Our work at Sharon Springs
Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C. has been hard at work preparing for Sharon Springs American Rescue Plan Act as well as their Proposed Capital Project.
ARP Funding Project:
Sharon Springs Central School has applied for funding from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the application is currently under review. Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C. has been assisting the District in developing the Scope and Opinion of Probable Costs for the items to be included in this project. These items include:
- Improvements to the existing building Air Handling Systems and Controls Systems to improve indoor air quality.
- Expansion of the District’s Ag Program to include greenhouse facilities.
- Development of Outdoor Education Spaces to allow for alternative learning environments.
Proposed Capital Project 2022
Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C. is very excited to announce that we are currently developing, with the Board of Education, the District Administration and RG Timbs, Inc (the District’s Financial Adviser), the scope for a proposed Capital Project at Sharon Springs Central School District.
Items currently under consideration for inclusion in the project include:
- Replacement of the remaining ballasted roofs, which have reached the end of their useful lifetime, on the Districts K-12 School Building
- Re-development of the District’s Girls Varsity Soccer Field to accommodate Sectional requirements.
- Improvements to the District’s Fitness Room, and Second Floor Classroom Wing
- Infrastructure and Communication Improvements for the Districts Transportation Facility
Brian and Dan are scheduled to attend and assist at a working session with the Board of Education on December 13, 2021. As always, we look forward to the opportunity to assist Sharon Springs with their Capital Improvements Projects.