Town of Big Flats Community Center
Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C., has assisted the Town in coordinating a master plan for this campus. This building is the first phase of this masterplan and includes:
• A main Gathering Space - designed for Senior Citizen events, Wedding Receptions, Performing Arts, etc.
• Classrooms / Meeting Rooms for Youth Activities, Art, Adult Education, etc.
• Office space for Community Activities Director
• Tower Gallery for community project display
This project involved the construction of multiple buildings for the Town of Big Flats. The centerpiece of this complex, designed by Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C., is the new Community Center.
This building is designed to accommodate community activities of all types
Town of Big Flats Town Hall / Court Facility
This project, designed by Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C., is the second phase of the masterplan developed for the Town of Big Flats Municipal Campus.
The project consists of additions and alterations to the existing town hall building
• Provide handicapped access to the two floors of the existing Town Hall
• Office space addition for Codes Department
• Renovation of existing Town Hall office spaces
• Construction of a new Court Facility
• Upgrade of exterior of existing Town Hall Building to harmonize with Community Center and Maintenance Facility buildings (previously designed by Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C.)
Town of Big Flats Municipal Complex
The Department of Public Works Garage Maintenance Buildings, designed by Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C., are part of a larger municipal campus, as shown in this site plan. · Teitsch-Kent-Fay Architects, P.C., has assisted the Town in coordinating a master plan for this campus. The DPW Complex was the second phase in this master plan.
• Community Center
• Garage facilities: Building 1 - 15,200 SF Building 2 - 9,500 SF
• Salt Storage.
• Town Office / Town Court
• Material Storage Building